We had a blast working on a model & survey for Entrepreneurial Markers for teen. It borrowed heavily from our research & modeling work over the last 3 years creating measures for entrepreneurial mindsets.
This is a clear example of finding applications beyond what we set out to do.
What started as an effort to distill the keystones of our success into a research study and apply some psychological science, academic models and experience to creating strengths & opportunities for new entrepreneurs became:
- Not one but TWO editions of Coping with Crisis for Leaders & Contributors (https://lnkd.in/esaevkH)
- A product for VC’s assessing potential entrepreneurs
- We got clear confirmation, VC’s prefer to go with their gut!
- A product for PE firms to use when assessing the management team of an acquisition
- Thanks VC’s for the pivot!
- A product to assess potential board members
- A product to surface entrepreneurial mindset markers in teens!
When we got an invite to teach a class about entrepreneurship at the 2021 Foundation for Teaching Economics
Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy (EGE) Class to a group of high school teens, we were thrilled. It was a labor of joy to extend and distill our larger models into something approachable and consumable by this audience.
Thank you Don Fell & Lisa Chang for the invite, it was fantastic working with you and FTE in bringing new insights to all those young minds!
We’ve attached a couple of sample reports. If you or anyone you know is interested in these products, drop us a line or take a look at what we can do for your people.
Now that’s innovation in action!